Monday, July 12, 2010

Baby Talk

Evie and I have been having some really great talks recently.
She's a great listener when she's not mocking me and blowing raspberries.

For example, just last Thursday on the way to daycare we had a really great conversation about how stressful work is. Goals, deadlines, money money money....she agreed wholeheartedly with a well-timed raspberry.

Yesterday while changing her diaper we discussed accessorizing and choosing a cute outfit. She responded by taking the pants I was holding up and putting them in her mouth.

And tonight, it was just us girls. Daddy is out jamming with the boys so Evie and I had a great convo about the Bachelorette. I'm Team Roberto, but she seems to be Team Chris. Regardless, I can just tell she dislikes Frank too.

Kyle is going to kill me when he finds out I discuss reality TV with our little girl...but it could be worse...I could be singing her inappropriate songs again. "To the windows, to the walls, to the sweat drip down my...." Well, you get the point. Give me a break though. I'd do anything to make her smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment